CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun week of family


I just want to say, hurray for spring break and new jobs! Due to both i enjoyed the company of almost all (way to ditch out nik, jk) my sisters at my house this week.

Hannah, with a push from Megan and a lot of courage, drove herself and Megan from Kingman all the way to Tucson to visit me. We had a fantastic time shopping, cooking, and even got our hair cut together! They even helped me out with teaching first year medical students by being my patients. It was so nice to have someone to hang out with all day and play around. I only wish they had been able to stay longer.
(i would also like to note that i would have had a great picture to post too but they both covered their faced and then Ichi ran away)

As soon as Nan and Meg left, Sarah came with her girls. We also had a great time. We went to the park and fed the ducks, we visited the zoo and rode the train, and we got some good mall time in too. The girls were great and i loved having Sarah here. It was great training for Ichiban too. He has always been afraid of children and after having the kids here for a few days he is much better (and they are too).
(no excuses for no pics, i forgot my camera everywhere we went and i am so sad about it)

1 comments:

Nicole Linn

Uh, SORRRYYYY, I think that my mother in law would have been super mad at me if I would have left for the week just as she got here to spend a week with the grandchild she had not seen since January!!!!!

I miss you, though. I wanted to be there the whole time! :)

Post a Comment