CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

25wks, 2 days

Today a chugged 16oz of super sweet lemon lime glucola as i sat in conference doing my best not to make a face in order to determine if i have pregnant diabetes (god forbid because then i really would have to stop eating candy).  Despite my recent constant uncomfortableness and inability to eat more than a granola bar before becoming full, i was told i am perfectly healthy at my OB appt.  My blood pressure and pee are perfect.  Even though i was sure my belly had grown 10 inches and my weight had skyrocketed i was told i am the perfect size and really only added 3lbs since my last appointment.  Baby girl is also doing well and proved her health by kicking Dr. Hicks' hand as she listened to the heartbeat. Three and a half months to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment