CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

36 hours of work and daily naps

This week has been lovely.  I only worked 36 hours, usually starting at 8 or 9 in the morning allowing me to sleep in and have breakfast before leaving.  I have had most afternoons off to work on my research and nap (and when i say nap i mean a good 2 hours on the couch).  Me and and the dogs have been spending a lot of quality time together as Chris is gone again for military stuff. 

My awesome co-workers gave me a baby shower a few weeks ago where i received a gift certificate for a pregnancy massage. I am going tomorrow for a spa day and can't wait to get pampered and hopefully work out some of the hip and pelvic pain i have developed in my last months of pregnancy. 

In some of my time off i decided to get very ambitious and find Chris' power drill to put up curtains in the nursery.  Chris has been so busy with work i thought i would attempt a little handy work myself.  If only i had a picture of me 38 weeks pregnancy, on a chair, with a power drill.  I should say chris probably could have done a better job but the curtains are up and i was proud of myself.


No signs of baby coming yet, but we are ready.  She has definitely dropped (even more, who knew it was possible?) but i decided to skip the pelvic check this week.  No rush, she will comes when she is ready.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment