CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

as much as i love kingman, it is really good to be home. there is really something to be said for sleeping in your own bed, cooking in your own kitchen, and just hanging out on your own couch.
I have only been back for 5 days but it feels like i never left. that is another nice thing about home, it waits for you. it stay the same except for the collection of a little dust. it is comfortable in that familiar, everything is where it is because i put it there way.

my days are slow and quiet now. i wake up around 8-8:30; i putter around the house and while i enjoy an entire pot of coffee by myself. I leisurely clean, do laundry, shop, and cook. I hang out with my dog and watch endless hours of the food network.

I have also been learning. This morning i did a two hour tutorial on understanding mortgages. I have been researching articles about renting vs. buying. I have also been searching for houses in salt lake (i know i am going to jinx myself but i can't help it!). It is really amazing how fast the day goes by even when you don't think you have that much to do.

i imagine my days will continue to be full yet relaxed and this is a very nice way to live with all of the excitement and work i know is in my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment