CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There is Hope!

Just wanted to add an update on last night's grumpiness....

I called Sallie Mae today and discussed options for deferring my loan or getting a forbearance which thankfully are still available to me despite the new legislation and most likely i won't have to pay anything for a while (good thing cuz that is NOT the loan you want to default in!)

My very generous grandparents have offered to pay for three months worth of my medication so that i can still have it

Still coughing, was up a lot last night despite breathing treatments, cough medicine, etc but hoping for a better night tonight

Another gorgeous baby has entered the world by my hands, hope i did not pick the wrong specialty!

Life is good, but i am exhausted !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment