CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I applied!!!

So this morning I sat on my couch, read and reread my CV, personal statements, personal information, everything in my residency application. Then i went through my program choices for the millionth time, checked the boxes, held my breath, and submitted my residency application. I don't think that I have felt so nervous, serious, and excited about anything in quite some time. Will I get interviews? Where will i end up? and the big question, what will i be? So, i felt like i was running out of time in applying and i did not want to miss out on getting interviews at my top choice programs because i waited too long deciding what to apply to, soooo i applied to both MED-PEDS and SURGERY!! I am hoping by interview time i will have made a decision and will only go to one specialty or the other but you never know. Maybe I will let the match decide for me, rank both in every other spot (ie 1. med-peds, 2.surgery, 3. med-peds, etc). Anyway, hopefully the interviews will start coming in and i will be off all over the U.S. trying to make people like me :). BTW, for those interested my top choices are Salt Lake City, UT, Chapel Hill, NC, and Nashville, TN.

1 comments:

dina

Have I told you lately how completely proud I am of you? Cause if I haven't - I am. Dawn - you are beautiful - inside and out, and the amazing woman God designed you to be is breathtaking to behold.

You are daily in my thoughts and prayers, dear one!

With much auntly love,

dina

Post a Comment