CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Livin' in Utah

Well, here i am, a resident of Salt Lake City for the next two months. I live with two girls in a cute little house (currently i live in the living room but will have my own room on the first) in west salt lake. They are very chill and fun to chat with. My neighborhood is kinda ghetto but I am close to the hospital which is nice. Utah is beautiful and the hospital is really a huge complex of newly built buildings at the base of the mountains. I work with a great woman surgeon who loves her job and has made it her goal to make me into a surgeon too. Today was my first day and all went well. I would also like to celebrate the fact that i have yet to get lost in my new town or hospital which makes me oh so proud and happy (turning the wrong way does not count if you realize it and find your way back, right?). So far Utah has been great for shopping and exploring too. I went to Park City with my sister-in-law and yesterday grocery shopped at a Smiths that was two stories and had an escalator! That is all for my life right now. Sorry i never filled everyone in on my PICU experience but i lost my writing moment and have moved on....

1 comments:

dina

Dawn,

You go girl - no, that doesn't count as getting lost at all. Believe me - I've mastered lost! (And people wonder why I know my way around Spain so well! LOL!)

I'm sorry - it's repetitive, I know... BUT I'M SO STINKING PROUD OF YOU!

You remain in my thoughts and prayers, dear one!

Love,

dina

Post a Comment