CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Colder!!!

Ok, i know i am still whinning but now it is snowing i am so not ready. I keep telling myself that it is beautiful and and I should enjoy it but really i am just cold. It is not just cold rain or sleet snow either. It is big fluffy pieces of snow, snowing. Again pretty, but such a hassle. And for all my resisting yesterday, i went back to the store today and bought a heated mattress pad because i froze all night last night (ps air-mattresses are NOT warm). After the store i headed over to my new coffee shop spot and hauled all my books, bags, and computer of the car and through the snow only to find that it was closed! so sad. So then i started driving to a different coffee shop and the snow kept getting thicker and thicker and i began thinking, "should i just go home? are the roads going to get bad? should i give up? if i do is that being scared and weak or would it be smart? is God trying to tell me i should not be out today?" All this is running through my head as i keep turning toward the coffee shop then back toward home alternatly. I ended up going back to my house and i am still not sure if that was a smart choice or an intimidated by the weather choice but either way i am alive (but still cold...)

1 comments:

John

I will take snow over wet cold rain any day!!!

Post a Comment