CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Life Update, I'm Going Home!!!!!

I work with great people, I live with fun girls, and I am living in a nice city but... I miss my husband and my dog and my friends, and my school, and..l anyway you get the picture.

Last week in finally got in touch with someone in the Medicine department here and discussed with them whether or not to complete the Medicine SubI i am scheduled for next month now that I am doing surgery. Together we decided that it would not benefit either of us and they kindly allowed me to drop the rotation.

Then i was stuck. Do i do another surgery rotation here and really convince them i would be the best resident ever, or do i go home? Well, after talking with multiple people in the program, i decided to go home. I think that i have done a good job here and two months might be overkill and did i mention that i miss my husband, dog, friends...

Anyway, I will be driving back to Tucson this weekend. My only problem is that I set up to rent my room for two months and now I am leaving. My roommate has already posted my room on craigslist but as far as i know there have not been any takers yet. I would like to ask everyone who reads this blog to pray to whoever it is that you pray to that someone will rent my room because while i did not sign a lease i am too nice of a person to leave my roomie broke like that and I really don't want to pay rent for a room i won't be using. Thanks for your positive thoughts.

oh, and Chris started his new job at Wells Fargo today, yea for no more living on commission!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment