CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update on the Interview Trail

The final step in my residency application process is complete. My official Dean's Letter, which is a narrative of my life in medical school, has been released (national release date Nov. 1). This was the last piece to my application and the part many programs wait to read before offering interviews. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks my interview numbers will go from the 6 i have now to many more (i applied to a total of 20 surgical programs). I wanted to make a cool map and show how i will be jetting from city to city but i am not computer talented enough to make that happen so i am just listing my interview dates and flights here as they come. So far i have...

Flight: Nov 28 to Portland, OR
Interview: Dec 1, Oregon Health and Science

Flight: Dec 3 to Dever, CO
Interview: Dec 4, St. Joseph's Exempla Kaiser Hospital

Flight: Dec 5 to Hartford, CT
Interview: Dec 6, University of Connecticut

Flight: TBA
Interview: Dec 10, University of Michigan, Grand Rapids

Flight: Dec 11 to Phoenix, AZ
Interview: Dec 12, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale

Flight: Jan 6 to Salt Lake City, UT
Interview: Jan 7, University of Utah

0 comments:

Post a Comment