CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

I haven't even started and I am already tired...

This last week went by quickly with no big occurrences. I have been checking my email twenty times a day and making travel plans every night. I am exhausted from trying to coordinate flights, rental cars, hotels, etc. My excitement to visit programs is starting to be overshadowed by the stress and hassle of the whole thing. Nevertheless, I will be flying to Ontario, CA this Thursday for my first interview (Loma Linda) this Friday. Wish me luck.

New Interview List... (up to 12 now but STILL waiting on the big guns..)

Flight: Nov 20 to Ontario, CA
Interview: Nov 21, Loma Linda University

Flight: Nov 28 to Portland, OR
Interview: Dec 1, Oregon Health and Science

Flight: Dec 3 to Dever, CO
Interview: Dec 4, St. Joseph's Exempla Kaiser Hospital

Flight: Dec 5 to Hartford, CT
Interview: Dec 6, University of Connecticut

Flight: TBA
Interview: Dec 10, University of Michigan, Grand Rapids

Flight: TBA to Phoenix, AZ
Interview: Dec 11, Good Samaritan (maybe)
Interview: Dec 12, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale

Flight: Dec 17 to Seattle, WA
Interview: Dec 18, Swedish Medical Center
Interview: Dec 19, Virginia Mason Medical Center

Flight: Jan 6 to Salt Lake City, UT
Interview: Jan 7, University of Utah

Flight: TBA to Las Vegas, NV
Interview: Jan 16, University of Nevada

Flight: TBA
Interview: Jan 24, University of Washington

0 comments:

Post a Comment