CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Year Older

Well, I am now 28. I still have not figured out how i feel about 28 yet. I remember last year being very upset about 27, very resistant, and feeling very old. This year i just feel resigned. It was a quiet birthday with no big party, no drunkeness or dancing, no dressing up and no limos. it was a good day though. Chris and i went up to north Tucson to La Encantata, one of my favorite places to walk around. We roamed Crate and Barrel, Williams Sanoma, Potter Barn, and other fun stores. We had espresso and pumpkin cheesecake at AJ's and ate a wonderful lamb dinner after a wine and cheese board appetizer. If you can believe it, after having desert first we decided that we should have desert after too dinner too and headed to the new gellato shop for italian ice cream!! Needless to say we both have been running extra the last two days but it was well worth it.

As i had hoped, more interviews have been coming in this week already. I am about to give up on the big places like Brown, Vanderbilt, and UNC, but i am very pleased with the places i have so far. I will update the list again as soon as i get date confirmations from a couple more spots. Sadly, as the interviews rack up so does the credit card balance so this week i am praying for a lottery win :) Feel free to join me or donate to the dawn interview fund.

Oh, PS i was going to add some pictures but everytime i try my computer wigs out so for now it is news only, sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment