CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Unprepared

Ahhh, where do I begin? It is not just me, my whole world is unprepared. I am stuck in my hotel room on a Thursday afternoon after finishing up my interview at Swedish Medical Center. Not stuck because i am a sissy about snow, but because the whole city of Seattle literally shuts down in the rare occasion that it snows and there is nothing to do!! I am in this beautiful city with fun places to go and see but the weather has cut me off from all of it. Even the restaurant where i am staying (and planned to eat dinner) has closed early due to the weather.

In addition to my restlessness i am cold and personally unprepared. After my trauma from my 100lb luggage on my last trip i packed super light this time. Too light. I packed my suit but forgot to pack clothes to wear after my interviews. I left my boots at home which would have been very useful in all this snow. I don't even have a warm hoodie to hang out in and i spilt coffee on my sweater that i flew here in (the warmest thing i brought) and now i can't wear it.

So wish me luck when my hunger drives me back outside to search for food. At least i have a coat, scarf, and gloves, even if i have nothing to wear underneath!!

1 comments:

Unknown

Curious to know how you liked Swedish Medical Center?? Was everyone friendly? What was your take on them? And how did you find the job you interviewed for?

RN in CA

Post a Comment