CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation and Holidays

Ever since i got back from Seattle life has been wonderful. Every morning i sleep in till 8 or 8:30, I get up and drink a few cups of coffee, then i walk my dog in the amazing Arizona sun. I spend the rest my day leisurely doing errands, cleaning my house, working on small projects, and best of all, laying on the couch watching the food network and reading. I have also been cooking my husband the best dinners ever!! I finally have time to spend hours in the kitchen and try all the recipes I have been collecting. (not to mention my wonderful husband gave me a cast iron skillet and a gorgeous ceramic coated cast iron pot for christmas, i love him!)

I could not be a happier girl right now and i wonder how i can be so happy at home and yet so happy with my 80 hour a week real life.

The holidays have been fun. I was going to make a beautiful lamb dinner for Christmas but then we were invited to the Brownstein's for a Jewish Christmas dinner of brisket and potato pancakes. On New Years Eve we went to a party with all of our friends and it was fun (what i remember of it). New Years Day was spent recovering from our big night, doing dress fittings for Rachel's wedding, and assembling her invitations.

My vacation ends on Monday and i leave Tuesday for Utah. I am sad for my quiet time to be over but i know i need to get back to work and finish up these last few interviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment